Saturday 25 July 2009

Dakini Goddess Collection (2) Quotes.......


















I choose to surrender and continuously detach myself from all things. I stand is in this spot observing and allowing all shapes to take its FORM! I TRUST the U-N-I-verse!!

Do not allow the burdens of others to weigh you down. Your job is not to carry their burden but to support them while they carry their own burden. Be WISE!

SELF LOVE is not a concept.....it is activ....and takes energy and time to develop.....

When we change the Self, we change everything.

Many of us know that we have chosen to be here, and some of us are lost and are searching for the road home.

I will now allow sleep to repair all that needs repairing, rejuvenating and remembered!!


I will LOVE until the day I exit this earth plane. When I AM beyond this space. LOVE will be ALL I KNOW!

I am a wave of the sea, I am a leaf of a tree, I do my best to LOVE everybody and am always learning ways to LOVE deeper, more, to evolve this LOVE which arises from within. I am waking up, and helping others around me to do the same. We are all in this together. I AM LOVE!!

The borders of our minds are ever shifting. And many minds can flow into one another . . . And create or reveal a single mind, a single energy. Lets put our minds together.

Do not be afraid to go deep inside of you, it is there ALL of your TRUTH lives.

We are the only obstacle in our own way.........

Truly returning to the essence and power of Self begins with constant clearing of attachment to others, to limiting beliefs and to issues that block our connection. What or Who are you attached to??????

Attachments has caused me GREAT PAIN! Through the pain there has been many REWARDS!

In my heart, in the perfection of every cell, lies the blueprint of LOVE that is the truth of humankind. In every cell in my heart there is balance – the two beings who are LOVE.

I AM not my PAST, I AM not my FUTURE. I AM MY NOW.........

LOVE arises from within one's own self. Be it for others or be it for one's own self. Love for others come after lLOVE for one's own self........When one is totally in LOVE with one's own self, without any conditions,then this LOVE starts overflowing which is showered on others.....

Re-gain, Re-apply, Re-learn, Re-program, Re-alize, Re-member, Re-unite, Re-juvenate...ah..RE-AWAKEN

Come celebrate the natural Goddess in us all. We are divine light, share it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol