Saturday 25 July 2009

Decoding The Code......















Here I live embodied within the constraints of the human nature. I almost want to say MY human nature, but knowing full well that this experience is on borrowed time as well as living in the confined and restricted space suit of my humanness. I long to enter the realms of my MIND which will enlighten the path within....transcending my ordinary MIND into the super extra ordinary MIND of the supreme ONE. I have many tasks to perceive....practice and prove.....while setting out to diligently search for the hidden truths that lie deep beneath the distortion of my shattered mind.

How am I able to accept what I have been told? How must I digest the words contained within the context of a book without first deciphering and grasping onto....maximum innerstanding? I AM not perfect but forever evolving.....forever re-MEMBERing the power available to me within and without. I AM not yet stable and often feel incomplete. It is this journey I choose to lead me back home to my eternal BEing.

I AM influential and long to re-TEACH people opening them up to their TRUE divinity. I AM confident knowing that the truth and LOVE within me will bring about U-N-I-versal change, transforming the deformity of our society.

Dakini Goddess
(aka Ms B.L.U)
Namaste

No comments: