Saturday 25 July 2009

With-IN my Darkness I saw LIGHT....

















Good Morning siSTARS

I wish to share my heart with you all today.

I sincerely desire to reconnect to my ORIGINAL SOUL BLUEPRINT. Everyday of my life I strive for this, whether I am conscious or unconscious, it is my daily intention. We are all a work in progress and each day is never the same. Sometimes we feel like we are on cloud ten and some days we feel like we are in zero hell. We all experience both ends of the spectrum plus try to maintain a HEALlthy equilibrium. Some might even describe life here on earth as completely challenging and may often feel like giving up. This too is a part of the process to WHOLEness. All of what we feel and go through is all part of the WHOLE. We all seek to become WHOLE, so there for need to reUNITE all of our parts. Parts from our Karmic and Genetic herstory. We have been fragmented and our SOULs desire is to be WHOLE AGAIN, AT-ONE-MENT with the U-N-I verse.

I want to encourage you all this morning to continue seeking your SOULs purpose and when the challenges become over bearing, reach out to someone who is able to reMIND you of your SOULs purpose. It is very easy for us to forget, for we live amongst the material and the material has a way of clouding our vision, while creating a massive illusion.

If you feel like you need support here and NOW, I encourage you to use this space as a medium to reach out. I went through a very dark area yesterday and sleep, truth and openess has helped to re-align me. I will continue to stay TRUS, frist to myself and then to ALL. Every single one of us will experience what I speak of, it is part of our EVOLUTION.

WE ARE META-MORPHISISING (To change from one form, nature, substance, or state into another;)

WE are ALL ALCHEMISTS, let us continue to support each others changes.
I love you ALL.

Ms B.L.U
(Dakini Goddess)
Namaste

No comments: