Saturday 25 July 2009

I AM......


I AM one with the Cosmic Mind


I AM held gently, at all times, within the Original ONE - the God of Creation

I AM strong and resolute in my calling; I hear the call of my sacred Original-Divine-Self, my God-Self, leading me hiome.

I AM clear of mind & vision as the knowing of my God=Self and its connection to the Original God.

I AM in this moment fully embraced by my God-Self and its connection to the Original God.

I AM at peace in the face of anger.

I AM calm in the face of chaos.

I AM filled with the glowing essence of Divine Love, through which I AM healed.

I AM the vessel for the Original Truth & Wisdom.

I AM the conduit for Original Love.

I AM the living expression of the Sacred Law of One.

I AM harmless yet powerful.

I AM humble yet knowing.

I AM the expression of eternal love, light, truth & power - I carry the will of the Original One through all of my moments, allowing the Divine to touch others through me.

I AM whole NOW.

I AM peace NOW.

I AM Wisdom NOW.

I AM Divine Love NOW.

And So IT IS!

No comments: