Saturday 25 July 2009













In my mind I travel within the particles still attaching itself to fractions of the past.
Into the past I travel, the transport being my emotions and my feelings.
The ride is long, painful and familiar.
Thsi journey reminds me of dejavue.
I think I know how it all ends.
It ends in pain and destruction.
I guess thats one side of looking at it.
The other side is that experience brings forth learning, leading to growth.

But why do I feel like I shouldn't be on this journey again?
I do know a lesson is repeated until it is learned.
Have i not learned this lesson?

Answer
Take control of mind, words and deeds.
Direct your focus, channel your desires to the places that assists your growth.
Know what you need and do not allow any distraction.
What you want might make you cry and what you need might pass you by.

I AM NEVER ALONE....

Ms B.L.U
(Dakini Goddess)
namaste

No comments: