Saturday 25 July 2009

I-Reconnect.......




I AM spirit on earth and I dedicate myself to channelling LOVE and Truth into my life...I AM a source of light in the living body of Creation, ever growing in U-N-I-ty with all as the U-N-I-verse and I flow harmoniously in change together...LOVE is my nature, Truth is my will...the essential Masculine and Feminine principles as the God and Goddess in all their forms dwell within me...the ecstacy of their intertwining is the divine spark of life into my deeper nature...I AM a wild child, a responsible adult, and a wise elder...I encompass within myself the wealth of human experience...

I welcome the fullness of life with its joy and sorrow as I work and play...calling to memeory all supressed experiences I accept them with forgiveness and understanding...I LOVE and do as I will... the truth of my experience and the purity of my heart enable me to govern myself...I share a vision with all people building a world based on freedom and cooperation...The U-N-I-verse flows through me and I use this power to create, nurture, and heal...My LOVE embraces violence and pain and transmutes them into Peace and Enthusiasm

I respect the autonomy of each and will not interfere with pity or harm...I create my own reality as I provide myself with the experiences I need...my spiritual nature guides my ego and shapes all I think, feel and say...I LOVE-INingly and willingly surrender to the beauty and perfection of all that I AM...I feel my connection with all facets of this Universe...the Earth, the Water, the Sky, Plants, Animals, Spirits, and other beings...the Divine within me recognizes and appreciates the Divine within you...my Mind is a messenger bearing inspiration and intuition...I AM sincere...

I honor my word, and I fulfill the responsibilities I choose...in perfect LOVE and perfect trust I share the truth within me...Life's experiences reflect my behavior...as the web of cause and effect continually remind me of my path, whatever I send out returns magnified...I use this feedback to stay in tune with my environment...

I AM healthy, happy and Free as Earth's abundance provides for all of my needs...I celebrate the cycles of change, and recognize illness, adversity, and confusion as opportunity to grow in wisdom and understanding...realizing the grace of the Divine within, I laugh, sing and dance in the ever present Now...I AM birthing a new, magical being within myself as part of the planetary transformation of consciousness and evolution.........

Ms B.L.U
(Dakini Goddess)
Namaste

No comments: