Saturday 25 July 2009

I AM ready to see ME.....



















I AM ready.
I AM so ready dread to take on this mission.
I AM bursting at the seams.
I AM filled right up to the brim., my cup runneth over.

Do you want some of what I've got, huh?
Do you really want some of this N.R.G?
It's going to change your life, I swear it will.
It will make you feel different.
It will change your mind forever.

If you want to see who you truly are, stand close to me.
The veil is about to move from left to right.
What side will you be standing on, when the curtain begins to move quickly right before your very eyes?
Are you prepared to see what you gonna see?
Are you?
Will you be in denial of your new reality?

Sorry mate, this one cannot be denied.
This is it.
Live or die!
The truth will kill you if you are unprepared for it.
No more hide and seek.
It's all right here, right now in the moment of this time.
Take control of your thoughts and action now.
Know what path they travel, when you are not looking.
See the depths they travel and who they infect.

Come on into a new world based on order, love and acceptance.
You matter, we matter, I matter,
No matter what!
What's the matter?
Don't you trust me?
Don't you desire a new experience?
What are you still holding on to?
There is no FEAR here.
FEAR is there, right where you stand.
Step away and see.

Get me out of this madness, so I may see myself
I need to see myself now.
I have been waiting for a long time.
How much longer do you want me to wait?
How long do you think I can last out being this shadow?

I know I exist in the midst of this clone, the real me.
The real me that you have hidden from me.
The one that you told me was only a fragment of my imagination.
I can see climpses and particles.
Images that resemble parts of me I think!
I wanna see this in it's fullness.
I know I'm in there.

Come out!
Come out now!
I wanna see what you look like.
I know you are me, I know this deep in my soul that you belong to me.
I need you.
I need to see you.

Touch me in the morning.
Don't just walk away.
Don't leave me how you found me.
Don't let me go astray.

Ms B.L.U
(Dakini Goddess)
Namaste

No comments: