Saturday 25 July 2009

Dakini Goddess Collection (1) Quotes.......


















The happier YOU are with YOU, the less attention YOU need!!!

True LOVE is learning to LOVE selflessly, which means expecting NOTHING in return. Are you really LOVING??????

The POWER is within our divine feminine energy!!!

Letting go is abSOULutely necessary to contain this new energy which is now available to us ALL.

I look forward to never feeling the emotions attached to jealousy. The antidote is more LOVE for SELF!

YOU are only selfish when YOU are not giving the person who is calling YOU selfish their own way!!!!!

The POWER of the MIND is never to be under estimated EVER!!!!

I Have A Dream That All Sentient Beings Will Awake From This Sleep Called "The Illusion Of Life"........

I choose to surrender and continuously detach myself from all things. I stand in this spot observing and allowing all shapes to take its FORM! I TRUST the U-N-I-verse!!

Do not allow the burdens of others to weigh you down. Your job is not to carry their burden but to support them while they carry their own burden. Be WISE!

When we change the Self, we change everything.

Dakini Goddess
(aka Ms B.L.U)
Namaste

No comments: