Saturday 25 July 2009

Vague Imagines – The Abyss PT II














Fear is all alone, fearing its very own existence.
I am not alone, I know that I am not alone.
I have never been alone.
I see a light on, it seems like a light.
Is it a light outside of me, or is it inside of me.
It feels like it transmits from inside out, this is how and why I am able to see it.
It is right there. I can see it.
It pulls me in to see it as it is.
The abyss.
The abyss can be whatever you want it to be. It never takes away, neither adds to what it is.
I know this place
I have been here before
I am feeling like deja- vue.
When did I come here?
Who did I come here with?
I know this place, it is not feeling strange as I thought it would, could and should.
I feel light, I am in the light, I am light.
Lighter than I have felt in a very long time.
Time?
Time prevented me from moving freely.
Caught up in time, I travelled beyond time, where there was time no more.
Time doesn’t exist in the mind of the abyss.
No time to waste.
What a total waste of time.
I have never wasted time, so I have no regrets leaving Fear.
Everything has its order
All is as it is, in All-ways one can imagine.
All-ways has been, All-ways is and All-ways will be.
The will to be.

Ms B.L.U
(Dakini Goddess)
Namaste

No comments: