Saturday 25 July 2009

What OTHERS have to say about DAKINI GODDESS


















Hi My sistah. You have always been a great inspiration to me and many others. I wish you all the success. Thank you for sharing your fruitfull knowledge with us, A simple reminder that there are good people in this world. Thanks. Lorna G, London

You have touched my life in so many ways with your love and wisdom. Continue to spread your love and wisdom with the people, helping to awaken us along your journey. You trully are a healer and teacher. Love, Peace, Guidance and Eternal Blessings to you Dakini Goddess. Spirit, London. Hotep

Another inspirational an uplifting venture from you Dakini Goddess. Your vision is immensely powerful and I am over-ecstatic to be a part of your environment. Thank you so much for your strength, guidance and energy over the past year. From my depths to my highs you have shown an unwavering support and been a true Sistah. I wish you eternal supreme blessings. Serena, London

You are an inspiration. Let us connect together and weave a web of wise women to connect together, to uphold each other and to love one another through good times and bad. With love honour and respect. Michelle, London

I think it is absolutely inspiring. I'm taken back somewhat, but in a good way. This is what makes it easy for me to connect with you. Anonymous, Caribbean

Thank you, thank you, thank you for inspiring me, holding my little hands. Do know that you are appreciated far across the seas. You indeed are a powerful woman and I embrace you. Gloria, Barbados

Many many heavenly peaceful loving blessing from me to you...u were my anchor....Thank You - Sia, London UK



Finally, I am able to shed tears about my past pain. I never knew what it was like to express those emotions until now. I truly thank you honouring my feelings, as I have neglected to so on my own. Peace & Blessings. Anonymous, Atlanta

Here's looking forward to more talks , more light conversations, more tears, more laughter. You've opened up my awareness to a whole new level & I sincerely thank you. Anonymous, Caribbean

After talking with you on Friday I've cut down on my intake of coffee, only one cup a day. More cut downs to come. Take care and so will I. Thank You. Sandy, UK

Thanx for listening again! Yolanda, UK

Your warm spirit that gives me peace!!! I acknowledge ur beautiful words, luv & blessings for the Goddess in U! Most high def brought me to u... keep sharing ur LUV & WISDOM!! Anonymous, Europe

I support you 100% in your vision. Frank, Europe

Thanks & Blessings for all the supports & faith you've lovingly given, you've pushed me to strength. Yogi, London

You have touched me in a special way, just by your love and understanding to me via internet. Your vibe and your spirit have talked to my soul and gave me the energy to open up and let down my guard and let love in. Thanks. Femi, USA

YOU'RE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. Sia, London

I have 2 admit u are very different from most people that I have met, u are very wise and SO help full, Its nuts! DJ Kay, London

I really am blown away by this. You're a first in my life - ever. I don't think I've met anyone that's had this sort of impact. You, Dakini Goddess, have made an impact in my life. Anonymous, London

No comments: