Saturday 25 July 2009

FANTASY





Written: 6 JULY 1997

It’s now time to reveal the truth,
about my fantasies growing up as a youth,
I would watch her from across the room,
visualize us both sitting, talking under the moon – light.
Stars up above shining through the night

I would wonder what her breast looked like
underneath her blouse,
hoping that one day I’d get an invitation
to her house,
bringing apples and gifts for her every other day
hoping that she could relay.

My feelings within me were strong
knowing deep down I could never touch her,
I still held on.
My fantasies are what kept me sane,
Hearing the bell ring soon put an end to my game.

Walking home from school feeling a little strange
about my thoughts,
wanting to share them with pen and paper,
but afraid of one day being caught.

One day my fantasy may become reality
sharing me to another being,
glowing within her femininity.

Dakini Goddess
Namaste

No comments: