Saturday 25 July 2009

Spider's WEB















They have arrived
It’s another time to decide
Which way to go
The arrow points this way another arrow points that way
Small with refined definition
Large, with depth & strength
Leader I am, follow me
Have trust, faith & you will see
Spirits you once were
Now clothed with the flesh of immorality
Sent on earth to face this so called reality
Spirit use to spirit
Now spirit use to flesh
Taking a number of years to transform
So that flesh can be placed under subjection, rejection
Reject the carnal nature of the flesh
There is no gratification
Spirit use to spirit
Projects itself through our minds, hearts & emotions
In conversation we reach deep heights
Frightened & alarmed at what is revealed, within the vibe of my companion
Champion I want to be, on top understanding the things not seen
House, car, money, women & clothes, who needs them
Our spirits have met for a reason, season
You leave me flying after you both leave me
See I want to know more, sure
When I speak you listen
When I play you close your eyes absorbing the rhythm of the beat
Harmony, truth & peace
I’m really getting into the sound that I am playing
My hands feel light and controlled no longer by the bones attached to my flesh
But by the spirit within
It sounds so good
I feel & hear strength, power, harmony, peace & understanding
I give to you, you give to me
It’s called beauty, its lovely
I’m afraid that she will never understand
She has not yet arrived
I want to share, I want to be fair
But it’s sometimes difficult
I am totally separated
My spirit so long wants to take me on a trip
I don’t want to slip
I want to be and do so much
Hush, the time is coming, no running
Walk the way, hey
Walk together holding hands
Feel the breeze of love
Hear the water of comfort
I thank you

No comments: