Saturday 25 July 2009

Spiritual Connection














Astral projection
Spiritual Injection
It’s not my imagination
I’m going through a spiritual connection
If you can see me I’m a flesh & blood person
And if you don’t understand what I’m trying to say it will sound like confusion
But, I had a mental telepathy conversation
With my own angel guardian
It was a spiritual inspiration
To have such a revelation
That was high above my human comprehension
It was in the midst of my meditation
I stopped (pause) for a slow second
Hit hard the realization
Of these entities & my I self having communication
Before I knew it I was in another dimension
There was no obvious indication I entered oblivion
To explain what I saw, would be a difficult description
I know you want an explanation, for this great manifestation
But I have none
I hear someone ask “did she take her medication”
I was magnetized to a location
Where intense emotions mixed with a combination of high tensed revolution
That left a great impression to help me walk my Jurne on & with a mission


Jurne

No comments: