Saturday 25 July 2009

HEALTH CALLING/WARNING




IGNORE THIS HEALTH CALLING/WARNING IF YOU WANT - but it seems to be getting LOUDER and LOUDER. I mean let me ask you this question.

How many of you are sick?
How many of you know someone in your circle of friends or family that is sick?
How many of you know someone who is dying or have died of a sickness?

If I was to have you all in one big room together, I am confident enough to say 99% of you would raise your hands, me included.

DIS-EASES THAT ARE ATTACKING OUR LIFE FORCE
Cancer
Strokes
Diabetes
Fibroids
Arthritis
Heart Attacks
Epilepsy
Heart Disease
High/Low Blood Pressure
Lupus
Sickle Cell
Asthma
Candida
Stress

TOXICATION SYMPTOMS THAT END UP AS A DIS-EASE
Headaches
Tiredness
Sluggishness
Bloated
Fatigue
Flatulence
Bad Breath
Obesity
Acne
Depression
Digestive Problems
Constipation
Joint Pains
(if you are having any of these symptoms above, this is the beginning of major problems if left untreated & pills, prescribed drugs will only suppress the symptoms more)

Have you asked yourself this question - What are the causes of these dis-eases? Is there a cure for any of these dis-eases?

I mean look how loooooooooooooong the Cancer research team have been looking for a cure. So much money has gone into that establishment and they still don't have a cure! People around us are getting sicker and sicker, which then means, if we don't find a cure for these ailments & dis-eases we are going to be burying more and more of our loved ones! It is time for us to open our eyes my beloveds and see what reality is showing us!

Reality is showing us that we are now facing a serious epidemic. Does it mean that we all are going to die of some sort of discomforting dis-ease? Does it mean, as we all get older we are going to be riddled with pain, wailing & the gnashing of teeth? Does it mean that you and I will get cancer? Because so far, this is what I can see amongst our elders, they all have some sort of dis-ease, if they don't have a dis-ease they are riddled with pain (arthritis) & discomfort!

Hey folkes we are all getting older - do you want to end up like this? I bloody don't!

So, are we all so busy raving, partying, organising, working, dressing up, paying bills, having a good time & blinded by all of these temporary things that delude us from this fact - YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR LIFE TICKET OF EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH - WITHOUT IT YOU WILL SOON BECOME EXTINCT - DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING? - WE NEED OUR HEALTH MY BELOVEDS JUST AS MUCH AS OUR BREATH

I speak like this because I have a loved one who has been diagnosed with Cancer. I have been watching them detoriate right before my very eyes (thank God for natural juices & herbs, they are improving) but it still pains my heart to watch them feel internal pain and confront fear. I have had friends who have had their wombs removed because they have been stricken with big balls, the size of oranges in their womb (fibroids). I have watched people's hair fall out (alapeasha) because of stress.

What is causing all of these dis-eases?
I would go as far to say that 80% of the cause is from the food that we are putting into our body system. 10% is the environment & 10% the state of our minds!

CHANGE IS NEEDED MY LOVE ONES & IT IS NEEDED FAST!

Are you happy to sit around & watch your loved ones die with some pain and discomfort caused by a dis-ease?

I speak like this because my heart is bleeding. I hear the cries of our elders, our young ones, our mothers, our fathers who are dis-eased and riddled with pain and are looking for an answer to ease the pain all away.

It is time for us to re-educate our mindz. Give our mindz some food for thought! There is a big connection between FOOD & DIS-EASE.

The more we eat of the wrong foods is the more we are all gonna get sick and eventually die!

If you are a mother or a father I am sure you want to live as long as possible, so that you can play a big part in your children's future! I am sure if you are young and ambitious you have dreams and goals!

HOW CAN YOU PLAN YOUR FUTURE WITHOUT YOUR HEALTH - IMPOSSIBLE!

Let us all learn how to EAT TO LIVE, let us admit we are addicted to food, let us admit that we need to learn more about foods & their effects on our body system.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?

Ms B.L.U
(Dakini Goddess)
Namaste

No comments: