Saturday 25 July 2009

OUR SOUL













Our Soul is moving towards the place we once came from
It is this place we need to reconnect back to
It is there we are who we are
Without the falsehood of truly Being
Why must we FEAR going back home
Did you not know the more we open up to each other
Is the closer to home we become
Love is our home
Love is our destination
Love is our vehicle
Our energy has always been in motion
In motion away from us
Now you are revolving with new energy
New energy of remembrance
E-Motion
We are energy in motion
Our e-motional responses are PEFRECT
We are whole and complete
My life to you is an open book
I AM free from secrets
I AM a light gifter
I desire to share absolute LOVE
I choose to merge into my soul as a WHOLE
I AM manifesting infinite possibilities
Ask me and I will share with you
I always am ALL WAYS LOVING

Dakini Goddess
(aka Ms B.L.U)
Namaste

No comments: