Sunday 26 July 2009

TWO HEARTS


















Two hearts together
That beat as one
Together our souls entwine in the magic
Twisted energy
Building upon a solid foundation

Roads to walk
Mountains to climb
Rivers to swim
In the calm sea
Also in the rough
We press on
Press on to meet the door
Only which we open together
You and me
With you creating together the gifts of life

Giving, listening, loving, being, laughing
(laugh out loud)
Peace flows in the midst and beyond
What have we here?
Beautiful, beauty beyond imagination
Love
Love sent from up above
Sister loving
My wife
My friend
My lover

Not to be kept a secret
But to be happy
Standing proud
Revealing creation in all its splendor and glory
Femininity beautify
Eyes wide
What do you see?
Creation in its fullness
She’s mine
I love her with my whole being

Dakini Goddess
(aka Ms B.L.U)
Namaste

No comments: