Sunday 26 July 2009

Dakini Goddess Collection (3) Quotes.......


















We wombman are beautifull beyond all human comprehension. We carry the world within our souls. We are healers and while we are healing we are also transforming. We are transformers in disguise. Embrace the change, its happening rapidly......

The veil of illusion is burning away, finally. I am ready to look beyond. Are you???

Come celebrate the natural Goddess in us all. We are divine light, share it.

Love for self is the antidote for all pain!

Its time to LET GO.....

Love shares humbleness with ALL.....

Can we born again via the womb? So therefore it is time again to be born again of the SPIRIT.....

Its quite difficult watching another person destroy the space within their mind through the thought process of their negative stinking thinking.........

Today I shall TRUST the U-N-I-verse to deliver all the things needed for LOVE to conqueror ALL FEARS......

If we KNEW LOVE we would not FEAR

Do you think you can control the LOVE that YOU feel for another?

Tomorrow is not promised to me, so please enjoi me NOW.......

Letting go is the hardest thing for many of us to do, but....... I can guarantee, letting go completely of all that burdens you, is the taste of FREEDOM

Many things will cross your mind, but not all things that cross your mind should be left in the mind. Allow the thoughts to come and allow them to go. This is Meditation.

No matter what takes place in your life, do not exit this earth plane without ever experiencing LOVE. To LOVE is to LIVE.......

Open your HEART and let LOVE in..... You deserve it!!!!

I AM who I AM. Your thoughts can never define who I AM. Neither can they add or take away. To be or not to be is who I AM...... Welcome to my WORLD...

Anger and Hate are like cancer, they eat away at you SOUL......

LOVE is ALL I need.....

Its easy to spot the ones who are hurting - hurting people hurt people........

When someone shouts at you, don't shout back, listen to what they have to say. We all want to be acknowledged and not all have effective communication skills. After they have released they will be silent. I AM learning the art of listening..........

The only way out is WITHIN...................

I AM feeling me again and I feel REAL GOOD. To be at-one-ment with the SOURCE of all
things is divine perfection.......

I have heard this over and over again. "LOVE HURTS"! I am in total disagreement. What I think hurts are our expectations of LOVE, our control over LOVE, our lack of innerstanding about LOVE. Why would we be all looking for LOVE if it is known to hurt?

Stop living on the choppy seas of your emotions and sail your boat into calm waters.

I know ME, but my FEAR wants to tell me differently....... Going through the FEAR is all part of the letting go of the FEAR. FEAR sees me in limitations. LOVE see me in ALL my splendor and glory...... I CHOOSE LOVE....

FEAR always presents itself in our lives to show us where more LOVE is needed. I am getting this........

No comments: