Monday 27 July 2009

I AM driving MY MIND .......

I AM NOW wondering if everyday will be the same....just with a different flavour.....It's not as though I AM not trying to cr8 the balance....but what exactly AM I trying to balance.....?.....so many different flavours....I can't taste anything......

Going through many tunnels at near enough the same time......driving down narrow roads.....needing to stay focused so I don't hit the side walk......

As the view becomes clear and the drive becomes smooth......an obstacle flies in front of me that causes me to lose track of my attention.....did I forget to mention.....I AM tired of driving.....?

The drive alone in the car is empty.....but spacious......I dont't mind riding alone....the melody that escapes the speakers situated to my left and to my right is captivating and opening up my memory bank........Hmmmmm maybe I need to change the tune...... and just drive in silence......

No comments: