Monday 27 July 2009

What Will It BE.....?



















What will it be? How will it all end? How will I die? Will the over heated sun fry my black skin until I can fry no more? Will the sea, rivers and lakes wash away all my sins, baptizing my humaness and allowing my spirit to be born again?

Will the invisible wind fool us all and come from each corners of the earth making us all vanish into the hemisphere, like ashes to ashes and dust to dust?

Things as you know it will no longer be. Life as you know it is about to change. In the midst of chaos more chaos will begin to breed. No law and order, well not the one we once depended upon.

Will this all happen within the twinkling of an eye, not allowing us anytime to fear? If it can happen to them, then it can and may happen to us too. 911, Katrina, The Tsunami.

I mean they only see us as wasteful humans, they blame the damage of the ozone layers on us. Can you believe that? Hell no! I believe that not!

Is it about natural disasters caused by the damaged ozone layer? Or are these all planned man made catastrophe's? As it always has been about greed, power, control, oh not forgetting population control. But I ask this question. What population are they attempting to control? Is this control got anything to do with my colour or the colour of money?

How many will suffer? How many will accept death? How many will be ready to embrace other different varieties of interdimensions? Don't panic the shift is on its way. The awakening will begin, ready or not. It will come. Will there be any help? The only real help there is, is to detach urself, your mind, your spirit from this world and move yourself over on to the other side.

You will hear that help is on it's way and you will look for the help, but it won't come to help you. You are the help. This is SYS (Save Your Soul)! Over and out!

DK
Namaste

No comments: