Monday 27 July 2009

Can I TOUCH YOU.....?


















If I touch you will I feel that LOVE that I have always longed for
Can I touch you so that I may connect back home
I touch you because I AM lonely
I long for INTIMACY = in to me you see
If I smell you will I smell harmony
that harmony that has a symphony
that symphony that once resonated within me
Can I smell you
Can I smell that sweet smelling essence
that holds me in your presence
I smell you because I smell me
I smell you
If I taste you
will you allow me to continue to follow where my appetite leads me to
leading me to feast on the flesh of morality
Can I taste you
I long for that taste that excites me
that gives me the taste for knowledge
I taste you
because you gave me your mind on a plate of gold to eat as I pleased
NOW I AM FULL
Full of LOVE
that has an harmony that resonates within me
that forever will feed my many bodies
I AM full enough to share these senses & emotions
to enable others around me, besides me to feast from this beauty, surely and purely...

No comments: