Monday 27 July 2009

Dealing With The LOVE of SELF............



















Dealing with SELF is far from the easiest thing to do
I Know
Whilst dealing with SELF it effects the people that are around you
in some way form or shape
When you are dealing with SELF
only you truely know what you need to deal with
I need to deal with myself

I feel like I AM in the middle
maybe because I AM
wanting just to LOVE FREEly
express my LOVE without FEELing guilty for doing so
The LOVE that I AM receiving (which is so much)
is ALL the LOVE that I have given out in the past
and still continue to give out
I now real eyes I have given out so much LOVE unCONDITIONal

I just want to LOVE and be LOVED back
there is nothing wrong with this
this is so natural
I know this is what we all seek
it is what we all need
its what stabilises our journey
our minds
our emotions
our LIVES.......

The lack of LOVE is so detrimental to the survival of us human beings
The lack of LOVE causes so much
headaches
heART aches
pain and even DEATH....
How do you not give LOVE when YOU know it is what they need?
Especially when you have it to give
It is very difficult
I was born to LOVE
I LOVE to LOVE....

It is so hard to find that someone who can totally be yourself with
who you can cry with
laugh with
talk with
innerstand with
shout at
be shouted at
act up with
be weak with
be strong with and no matter what that LOVE remains unconditional

To find LOVE that has no conditions is very hard to find
I have found this LOVE

A pure LOVE
A beautifull LOVE
a innerstanding LOVE
a giving LOVE
an unCONDITIONal LOVE
that knows no boundaries
that is real
that is always willing
pls allow me to LOVE freely
pls I need to express this
I need to receive it
It helps me to GROW
to KNOW me......

I see mYSELF in you
thats why I LOVE YOU
I see mySELF in YOU
thats why I want to be close with YOU
I see mySELF in you thats why it's hard to imagine life without YOU
I see mySELF in you thats why I have time and patience with YOU
I see mySELF in you, thats why I can say I need YOU

DK
Namaste

No comments: