Sunday 26 July 2009

I Don't Know If.......


















I don’t know if I’ll be able to meet with you like this anymore
No fault of yours
Leaving you is like a battle of war
I get so excited when I know I’m coming to meet with you
Even if you choose to look at a shoe or two
Time is always against us
I do mind this
But I’m not making a big fuss
My feelings for you are growing strong
Please let me know if my feelings are wrong
I like the way our spirits flow together
I didn’t think I would ever meet a woman like you ever
But you walked into my path
When I think about how we met, it makes me laugh
I know what I want & you have it all
I know your protecting your self with a wall
But it’s ok
I don’t feel no way
I’m waiting very patiently but not quietly
I feel comfortable for now
Dropping little hints here & there
Just so that you’re aware
I feel a lot for you
Age for you & I, is not a problem
Any other issues I’m sure we’ll deal with them
I also think you’re very beautiful, beautiful you really are
Beauty that’s coming from generation far
I hope that one day you will receive all the love & care
I wish to share with you on a personal level
When & if that day comes
I’ll be happy & proud as if I had been given a gold medal
The foundation we are laying seems to be even & getting strong
Thanks for choosing to spend time with me
Who knows where this time is going to take us
We just have to wait & see

Dakini Goddess
(Ms B.L.U)
Namaste

No comments: