Thursday 30 July 2009

I AM in LABOUR.....


















The other night late.....
I was talking on the phone with one of my kindred SOULS
While holding on to much turbulence inside of me
I knew the time would come
somehwere somehow
for me to release the emotions resting upon my C Spot.
It felt like little spasms internally
infecting me externally
driving me mentally insane
I could feel the pain increase....

Are you ok...
Yes I AM fine
No your not.....Release IT.

The pain was on top of me STRONG
So I layed upon the cold hard floor
readying myself to bring forth the past
As I layed on the floor with my knees raised to the ceiling
I could hear the voice of my near by midwife...

Release IT......

My body started to tremble
memories of old started to block my frontal
rapidly coming by then passing by
My body temperature dropped

Release IT......

The tears started to fall
The inside of my throat started to quiver
My speech was silent

Release IT.....

I AM in LABOUR
I need to push this past pain out of me
It is ready to be birthed OUT
It knows I need the space
So it is leaving today.....

The pain was something I cannot describe
I knew it would not last once gone
so I worked with it and my midwife
As the pain increased so did my groans and moans
I wanted to scream
I AM in LABOUR

Smoothly moving from one place to the next
third dimesnion straight into 5th dimension
from one dense body into a lighter body
An important part of my evolution and recoding of my genetic development.....
the fundamental ingredient for living in the fifth dimension is love
LOVE IS THE NEW RELIGION

2 comments:

Liara Covert said...

Sounds like your soul energy is giving birth to a new leash on life. What beautiful words you share here.

Dakini Goddess said...

Ty Liara.....Your abSOULutely right....A NEW LIFE that has been promised has arrived....I HAVE GIVEN BIRTH....Namaste....x