Sunday 26 July 2009

OUTSIDE........


















Looking out side into such a strange land
Filled with such strange people
For we are strangers who have forgotten the original BLUEprint of our destiny
I look at them
and they look at me
Wondering
I just don't fit in
I don't feel like I do
I don't think that I do
Never have I felt like a part of this strange space and place
It is like walking into a vortex of weird imagines
Do you know what it feels like to be lost in a strange land
Trying to make sense of what is deemed normal
As I stare out of the cafe window and look out, as the strangers pass by
I wonder what they are thinking
Do they feel just as lost as I
Is the madness caused by people trying to conform to the strangeness of this land
Are you deemed mad if you don't even try to fit in
What a strange place I have volunteered to be in
A very strange place of races, creed, culture and faces......

Dakini Goddess
Mms B.L.U)
Namaste

No comments: