Monday 27 July 2009

A VICTIM To FEAR.......


















I no longer need to prove myself to anyone
I no longer have to speak of my LOVE, as my actions will prevail

My truth is something that I have always spoken in the end
holding on to them
if they are to cause detrimental harm to another
they also say that the truth hurts
but it sets one free

You no longer have to speak your truth to me
just be it
you no longer have to search for truth
because the truth never got lost
its right there....right here

I feel things
I see things
and I know that my mind from time to time
may wonder away
but I have enough control within me to go after it
and bring it back into place

GODDESS/GOD please do not allow me to turn from this lesson
but to be forever patient
LOVE-IN
innerstanding and true
first to my feelings and then to others
I feel like walking a while
to help express these feelings into the atmosphere
into the elements
into the U-N-I-verse


Because right now ONLY the U-N-I-verse sees the bigger picture
I AM yet to see
only the ancestors know this road in which I travel
as they too have travelled the same road

I speak to FEAR= FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL
I AM ready to spend some time with you
only this time I will not be afraid to do so
You and I need to talk
seriously need to talk
you have intimidated me for some time now
coming in and out of my life
when you darn well please
and I have allowed this
I have allowed this for many years
You have been a bully in my life
always picking arguements
waiting to fight
wanting to corner me into a corner
and make me feel like a victim
yes you have done this
you have caused me to feel alone and empty
my eyes filled with tears and my heart filled with sorrow
I have been your victim
you have tortured me when night had fallen
you have even entered my dreams
you were sometimes there in the morning
when I woke up and opened my eyes
ready to face my day within my REAlity
you always wanted me to know that you were near
you never wanted me to be distant from me
well I AM awake NOW
and my eyes are open and I can see you so clearly
more and more clearer than before
and guess what
you don't scare me no more
do you hear me?
YOU don't scare me ANYMORE....

So if you want us to fight and play your game
I AM ready
or we can deal with this my way and do as I tell you to do
DISAPPEAR from my life
my thoughts
my dreams
and my REALity
unless you have time to waste

I know you now
and you are not even REAL
you have been created by me
I AM your CREATOR
and since I AM the one who created you
I today uncreate you and invent you no more
GOODBYE FEAR
it has been many lessons knowing you


DK
Namaste

No comments: