Sunday 26 July 2009

Dakini Goddess Collection (4) Quotes.......



















I know ME, but my FEAR wants to tell me differently....... Going through the FEAR is all part of the letting go of the FEAR. FEAR sees me in limitations. LOVE see me in ALL my splendor and glory...... I CHOOSE LOVE....

Face the FEAR and then let it goooooooooooooooooooooo........

When we respect ourselves and others, we are acting from one of the deepest places of unconditional love.......

I AM learning to LOVE the best way I KNOW how......

Change from within first then your surrounding will follow the change......Forgiveness means releasing the anger and other emotions that keep you stuck in unforgiveness of yourself or others. Holding onto these toxic feelings will have no effect on the other person and will not alter what you did or did not do. Holding onto unforgiveness is deadly poison to your body, mind, and spirit: LOVE yourself enough to let it go.....................

LOVE is something we ALL search for, but yet when we find it we FEAR it? WHY??????

Nothing is more creative, more magikal and more spiritual than allowing LOVE - our very essence, heal us, fill you, and set us free.

I wish to enter the WOMB of consciousness........

Last nights REALease was like giving birth..... The pains reminded me of being in labour, the tears that flowed from my eyes, were the tears that cleansed my SOUL. I thank GOD/GODDESS for my midwife. She arrived on time to assist me in the REALease, reassuring, reconnecting, reuniting me back to LOVE........Ty for returning.........I simply LOVE YOU......Today I feel GROUNDED, thoughtfull and most of ALL THANKFULL

I know it has been said many times but I AM REALizing more and more that giving LOVE at all depends on me having LOVE with, and for myself first. LOVE can't be given by someone who is just hungry for LOVE. They end up only taking and not giving. The more I fill my own holes, heal my own wounds , it creates a safe solid self in which to give from. People with unsafe, unsolid selves create unsafe unsolid relationships.

You are not here to JUDGE ME, you are here to LOVE ME........

Why focus on the NEGATIVE, when there is so much POSITIVE things to focus on?

I AM aligning my physical aspects with my higher aspects............

I AM entering the vortex of IMAGINATION......

I AM still WITHIN, BREATHING deeply.........

When I think of my SOUL MATE(S), these words comes to mind......LOVE, UNITY, PEACE, HARMONY, JOY, SACREDNESS, TRUST & SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT......

I AM RE-CR8TING myself every minute of my thinking day.........

There is a big difference between RELATIONships & OWNERships........I AM having a LOVEship......

Expectations lead to disAPPOINTMENTS....... When you think it is disAPPOINTMENT, it could just be your PERCEPTIONS.......THINKAGAIN......

It is only through experiencing LIFE as a HUman BEing that Spiritual energy can be obtained and one's SPIRITUAL SELF can evolve.......

You are WORTHY too beLOVED...........

It is a time for majik. It is a time to wave your wands and watch as miracles occur.........

To LIVE or not to LIVE the choice is yours....... What do you choose?

Your tears taste like the sea because of their cleansing and healing properities...... They heal and cleanse just like a walk or dip in the sea.....

Most of us are OVER WEIGHT...... lets get rid of the extra baggage......

When you JUDGE others you really JUDGE yourself for we are ALL ONE......

Due to our foods being deprived from essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients...... I would like to encourage you ALL to take your daily supplements..... Now is the time to assist your vital organs plus your immune system. Your HEALth is your WELLth......

Your E-Motions (energy in motion) are the vehicle that will lead you either to yourself or take you away from yourself......

Are you able to SURRENDER WHOLE-y and SOUL-y in complete LOVE to the one you share your life with? Are you waiting for them to SURRENDER WHOLE-y and SOUL-y to you first? Did you know it is within the SURRENDERing you will find LOVE and not FEAR.......Who is going to surrender first?

If you are with someone whom you cannot LOVE and adore with all your heart, it will serve you both more to separate than to remain TWOgether..........

Surrender does not mean submission or loss of self, but rather a LOVE-in expansion to something that is much greater than you are..........

11:11 - The TIME IS NOW..........

I AM transmuting all the negative & dysfunctional patterns in my LIFE....... They are no longer needed where I AM going......

I AM here to share LOVE and to be of SERVICE........

It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass...................

We are GROWth seeking beings, and all encounters, both physical and non-physical, provide opportunities for GROWth........ Let us continue to GROW.......

Hey did you know, whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting..........?

I don't KNOW everything, but I share what I re-MEMBER........

Life is very short and no matter how we try not to... we take advantage of the time we have here and the special people we have in our lives..........

Make sure that you take the time to reach out to the ones you LOVE and hold dear...... tell them how much they mean to you,....If you wait until tomorrow....Tomorrow may be to late...

RELATIONships.........Becoming "Whole" Before "Two" Becomes "One"

Within my DARKness today I was able to see my LIGHT..............

LOVE Is The New Religion..............

Are you still waiting for Jesus to come........? Buddha has been and gone...... and so has Hari Krishna.........Why wait.....? When WE are who we have been waiting for..........

I AM a RAINbow WARRIORess......I AM a PROPHETess.......I AM a DAKINI GODDESS......I AM a LIGHT Worker......I AM a WAYshower...... I AM a STARseed........I AM a GateKEEPER.......I AM a PRIESTess.........I AM a MAGIKcian..........I AM an Alchemist.........I AM a COSMIC BEing.........I AM ALL........ and I AM NO THING.........

The TIME has come for US ALL to live the way of the SPIRIT and not of the FLESH.......

I LOVE ALL HUMANKIND regardless of creed......colour.......culture.......gender......race or religion.......LOVE sees none of the above........LOVE just sees itself............LOVE

We seek LOVE outside of us because we have forgotten LOVE is inside of us........

WE are not a chosen few..........WE are ALL special and WE have ALL been chosen........

I AM a STAR in the sky........and a STAR in the lives of my people..........

I AM struggling with BEing HUman.......Need to COMPLETELY access the BLUEprint of my SOUL........

I AM in the process of RE-WIRING my DNA Coding........ALL 12 strands belong to ME....

In order to allow the emergence of our TRUE essence and AUTHENTIC nature as a BEing of LOVE and cr8tivity.......WE need to release what works against this REALisation.....That part of US that believes in FEAR.......Scarcity....... Lack......Abandonment........Rejection........Pain...........I AM ready to release ALL of this and more........

Life Truly IS As Simple As A Game........But..........ONLY if You Participate....This is ALL About YOU!

For each and every problem.......there is an answer.........All answers are waiting for YOU.......to simply recognize them.............

No comments: