Saturday 3 April 2010

21 Days and Beyond Raw Journey




GreetINs to ONE and ALL

Thank YOU for takeIN the time out to read about MY "21 Days and Beyond Raw Journey".
I have been on this path before and KNOW where it will or can lead ME. The last time I was here...I journeyed for a period of 8 months. I was INspired to assist MY BODY to HEAL itself due to beIN diagnosed with Pre Cancerous Cells (In My cervix). I refused to allow fear to dictate to ME and straight away took control NATURES WAY.

I have been re-educateIN MYSELF for a very long time NOW and had a GOOD IDEA about how to reverse the damage which I had INflicted upon MY Body....this is when I decided to TRUST NATURE and I to work together IN bringIN MY body back INto BALANCE and HARMONY.

When I received the medical results I wanted..I KNEW the healIN was COMPLTETED.
What did I do..?
I returned back to the food which had caused the imbalance in the first place...WE are creatures of habit and returned to MY old habits....as they say "old habits die hard".

I was a SLAVE to food and I AM not afraid to admit this...I was addicted to the taste and the comfort food gave to ME...It is a massive social tool...used by the massess...and I was no exception...I was heavily INcluded IN the FOOD TRAP.

So hear I AM again...this is MY third day and I AM feelIN alert and alive...positive and motivated to take this "21 Days and Beyond Raw Journey" one step at a time.

I AM not promiseIN to blog everyday...but when I AM INspired to...This journey for ME goes beyond a phase..this is something I KNOW (deep withIN ME) I must adapt as a Life Style if I AM to advance and evolve beyond the 3rd and 4th Dimension.

I strongly believe there are particular types of food created especially to keep us on a low level of existence...The more we eat is the more we SLEEP...and I NEED to stay AWAKE.

Watch this space...I will be back....Om Shanti Om

No comments: