Saturday 19 December 2009

*SOUL KNOWIN*



As I rest in my soul observing outer images of illusion
I retreat from conditioned logic and manmade confusion
My soul knows full well why my physical was born
My soul is never sad, defeated, miserable or forlorn
My soul knows precisely why I AM who I AM
It knows exactly why my experience of life began!
*
To honour my soul purpose and discover its path each day
From physical reality my mind is obliged to wander and stray
My soul knows all I see around me is simply a manmade dream
Life in authenticity is balanced in all things, and extremely serene
But my physical doesn’t observe life in balance and peace
It cries out, ‘When will this unstable dream finally cease?’
*
My soul knows and tells me as I receive respite in its presence
That love is reality; that it’s the source of life and life’s pure essence
All souls know that eventually this illusionary fear based dream has to end
Souls know truth, so they know that eventually humanity will no longer pretend
More and more aware souls are aligning in their loving essence as One each and every day
And in their pure essence they are allowing the Light of Love to flow as it finds it own way!
*
This world of angry illusion
And angry pent-up confusion
Has almost had its flow in time
Love is powering us back to sublime
My soul knows this and so does yours
Ours souls are opening endless loving doors
*
And so it is; there's no more to say
Peace and love are definitely on the way
The power of love is undeniable
The power of love is ever reliable
Yes my soul knows and so does yours
That our souls are opening endless doors!


Copyright 2009 – Kerrie Guy ©
www.kerrieguy.net

No comments: