Saturday 25 July 2009

I AM FREE













They think I’m totally insane
But I really don’t care
They think I’m homeless
With the worlds problems on my shoulders
They think I am crazy
Because I’m free in my mind and spirit
I really don’t think about the comments that they make
In my face or behind my back
Why?
Because I AM free

I wear clothes fit for me
I may wear nothing on top
But wear a pair of shorts
With no shoes on my feet
And a table cloth around my head
Just like the kings out of Arabia
Free as a bird

My skin is the colour of red clay
I eat with the birds
When the sun comes out
I have no job
I hardly carry money with me
But I still get fed and have abundance
For my feathered friends

I don’t let the cares
Of the system get me down
I survive daily by being free

The birds surround me as I meditate on the deck
I often fall asleep during my meditation
The sun
The chirping of the birds
Will give you peace of mind
Will give you sound sleep
So for all those of you that think I am mad
Because I am different
Think again
Take time out to be free

PEACE

Dakini Goddess
Namaste

No comments: