Saturday 25 July 2009

Damn I Need to Breeeeeeathe



















Well, its about that time. Yes, I think so. For so long I have lived according to what others expect of me, living up to the high expectations. Your the strong one, you know best.
Well my strength I will not deny.
It has been my help in the time of tornado's and cyclones.

Fear has gripped onto the pits of my stomach, making me feel like there was no escape.
But hang on a minute, who gave you the power over my life anyway?
Mmmmm, I guess I did?

Today I want to breeeeeeathe.
Today I want to let go of all the excess baggage.
Today I will not empower another to dis empower myself.
Today I want to breeeeeeathe.

I am taking deep breaths, as I step out on to dangerous territories.
Where the battle seems to be real fierce.
Hey, I am a Goddess.
I have fought many battles and wars before and won.
I am no longer afraid to fight for the breathe of my life.

Didn't you hear what I said?
I said I need to breeeeeeeeathe.
And breeeeeeeeathe I shall.
With or without your permission.

You see I am no longer afraid of what you think, or what you have to say.
To be totally honest with you, I really couldn't give a damn.
I got my life to live, not for you, but for me.
So, yes things are about to change, ready or not.

Take a look, take a long look at me, because as soon as you blink your eye
I will breeeeeeeathe away from your sight.

Ms B.L.U
(Dakini Goddess)
Namaste

No comments: